Monday 19 September 2016

Hunt The Picture

Joining in with Mum's picture scavenger hunt.


Beauty and Happiness

Year 6 Prom
Year 11 Prom


















 Laura had fun at both proms and has grown into a beautiful young lady


Inspiration


 Martin's parents, married 54 years. This was taken at their 50th celebration do with their family


Tune and Passion


 Music is Laura's passion whether listening to it or dancing to it. She did an amzing job of decorating her bedroom bedroom in music


Wonder


 Wonder what cuddles thinks of the Jamaican Turkey. They do look rather cosy


Spectacle


Kite festival at Lytham, St Annes. Big ones, small one, in the sky, on the sand and everywhere in between


Sight


I love  Cleveleys beach especially in the summer. Picture is 
of  Mary's shell


Wink


 One of Laura's art projects for her GCSE and one she is most proud of


Arrangement


 Laura sorting my twiddle muff beads

That's my lot and I hope you enjoyed it. I enjoyed looking through my old photos stored on the computer


6 comments:

  1. Is Jamaican Turkey chatting up Cuddles? I wonder too. I also wonder at L's bead sorting. There's one determined girl. Thank you for taking part today.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahahaha Cuddle being chatted up, Maybe. Laura has a thing about colours - they have to be sorted in the correct rainbow order. She is also a very determined girl - She has intentions of working at the zoo with the wolves but will settle for the big cats a second best or the exotic birds as a third option.
      Carolx

      Delete
  2. Lovely pictures of your daughter, I love her art project xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Cheryl. Laura is very proud of her head.
    Carolx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Cheryl. Laura is very proud of her head.
    Carolx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Laura is beautiful and I love her year 11 prom frock. I like things sorted into colours too! Great photos and stories behind them xx

    ReplyDelete

Farewell

I've taken some time to think this through and decided to stop blogging. I'm not getting out of it as much as I did when I first sta...